[ 13-09-2017 ]
How to bet slot game in malaysia and singapore
Basic slot gambling tips & techniques ( LEOCITY88, SCR888, ACE333, ACE GAME, MICROGAMING, MAXIM)
Slot machines are random - In every round being played, there's a random result from the pattern that has generated to payout based on the stakes that you have placed Slot games does not need to be diced, or played with cards, it is merely player's action to try to seek a pattern from the slot machines. ( Note, every machine pays out differently) The odds are the same on every spin. You've got the same chance of scoring a jackpot on a machine that just hit one, as a machine that last hit one three months ago. A machine is never "due" to hit. Every spin is random. The random nature of slots also means that it's impossible to predict when the payouts will be good. Any streaks you see are pure chance, nothing more.
Slot machine strategies - One thing a gambler has to know, there are no certain way that a player could win from casino unless they are cheating. Having said that, there are of course ways to increase your odds when it comes to playing slot machines! Choose machine with the smallest progressive jackpots / random jackpots! This is because it is always easier to yield and increase your odds to obtain the jackpot if played long enough! Remember, its always better to win a small amount rather to walk home empty! Play the lowest denomination machine you're comfortable with.
Although lower-stakes machine have worse odds. However, you'll still lose less money as compared to machine with higher denomination. a 90% 5-coin nickel loses RM75/hr on average , while 98% 2-coin dollar machine loses Rm150/hr on average. This is just to show you even when the differences is wild, you'll still lose less money by playing the lower denomination machines. Play at casino which offers you daily rebates ( Available @ ECWON Online Casino Malaysia) Because slot has an extremely high turnover whether played on higher or lower denomination machines. Hence, having daily rebate would otherwise gives you a little competitive edge as compared to other games when being played. To round it up, you'll probably only lost 80% and had regained the remaining 20% if there had been daily rebate. And when played daily, 20% could go a long way!